Friday, June 5, 2009

Important Detail


This blog is to clarify a point. 

A few of our classmates wish to attend the Friday August 7th, 2009 event alone; due to practical difficulties or family circumstances.The participant fee  of Rs 1500/ person  will apply for those who plan to attend Friday alone. Payment via Demand Draft please.

This we have to  collect because we are collecting minimum charges for this reunion , but many expenses which  we did not anticipate are coming up. I hope this clarifies this issue. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

However people who are paying for the August 8th, 2009 event;  do not have to pay extra to attend the Friday event.

prabhakar devavaram

8 comments:

  1. Dear Prabhakr
    What time is event in KMC ON 7thaugust?
    I am Just laning at chennai at 5pm that day
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will let you know Ravi. A few of us have to meet and then will be clear.

    prabhakar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone,
    We have information on 99 out of 133 of our batchmates. I have sent out the "final contact list" to many of you. If you didn't receive it, and would like for me to send it to you, please give me your email address. I will forward the list to you.
    Banu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me one , Banu. thanks for all the work you and priscilla are doing.

    prabhakar

    ReplyDelete
  5. prabakar is there going to be action on friday ?
    mathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai prabhakar i think our batch meeting s gaining momentum. any further queries pl. give me writ batch raji mail id or cell no

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai prisci did u get my previous mail pl. give me writ batch raji cell no or mail id

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends
    those of you are missing the meet for no real good reason,sure you are missing something.Our last sunday meet with just ten people got back the college life and fun and youth in no time so dont miss the lifes opportunity to meet our freinds and otherwise
    vasanthy partha

    ReplyDelete