Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photo Quiz/Top 10 competition



Hello everyone,

Money has been coming in our account for the reunion. However we need everyone who have not paid to send in their contribution. During this week will list the people who have paid , once I visit the bank.


I am also inviting people to email me;  TOP TEN REASONS to attend this reunion. We will pick the best of them for the top 10 Blog in early august.  

Would like to inform you that I got in touch with Dr Kasam Maram and Dr Suresh Roy and they are both coming to the reunion. They wanted me to tell everyone to attend and they are looking forward to the event.

Now about the photo quiz. This is a photo from are recent trip to North India. I am looking for the name of the highest peak in this mountain range. Its the third highest peak in the world. Its also seen on the backside of a 100 rupee note.

Now why pictures of mangoes. Another reason to come to  Chennai for the reunion.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos Prabhakar. My mouth is already watering for the delicious mangoes.

    Great that you could track down Kasung & Suresh Roy.

    The name of the mountain peak is Kancgenjunga..
    What do I win?

    Prabhakar will you contact Arjun. He is still in the same house.

    Lovely to see people really getting into the reunion spirit!!

    Thank you for all your efforts.
    See you soon.

    Prathap Reddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work , Prathap. Now for the follow up. What are the 3 different countries bodering Sikkim.

    prabhakar

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3 countries are Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan.
    Do I get my prize now!!

    Prathap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a Geo Bee on progress!

    Premalatha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like "google bee" to me!!! Your prize, Pratap is 6 of those luscious, tasty mangoes when you come for the reunion!!!

    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Konjam patthu pottukudu ma..pullakuttikaran

    See u at the reunion, Kalyani.

    PRATHAP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prathap,

    I think the Chinese would not agree with your answer, but minor point for us. You win, now the prize. I will take you out on an early morning Nasta at the famous Saravana Bhavan Hotel in Annanagar.

    prabhakar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good Prabhakar. Iwill take u up on the offer.

    Prathap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Hostel Nair Kadai Tea with Masal Vadai will do for me.

    Nice to hear from all of you guys.

    Raghu

    ReplyDelete
  10. antha 'kings'a vittuttiyeppa?!!! athu mattumilla... nair kadaila masal vada lethandi... only samosa... murukku... porai biscuit...

    ReplyDelete