Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tree of Life - KMC


Hello Friends,

This image came through Facebook -  Save the banyan tree at KMC, probably forwarded by Raghu or Ravi.

I was a little late in signing the petition, but brought back memories. I was not a regular under the tree, seem to be reserved for some special couples. Nonetheless its special to me when I think of KMC. If anything symbolizes KMC in my memory its this tree of life. Hope it survives.

prabhakar devavaram





Ukb
Add caption

Save our banyan tre










2 comments:

  1. Well, not just for couples, but we as a bunch of close friends spent almost our entire free time, lunch time, playtime, study time etc under this banyan tree ! Our favorite banyan tree is the symbol of KMC's pride ! Would always want to see it alive and healthy in future. signed up already via FB. Others, please do so !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear All
    Welcome to my FB via 'Murugesan Kannan' !
    Kannan

    ReplyDelete