Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011















Dear Friends ,

Wish you all a very happy New Year. I hope that you and your family have a great year. It was pointed out to me that I did'nt write a Christmas blog. It was my fault, will try to be a better blogger in this New Year. And hope all of you celebrating Xmas had a grand time.

I am aware that some planning is being made for a local get together of our classmates in India in August 2011. Once I hear more will let all of you know.

Thanks

Prabhakar


9 comments:

  1. Thanks Prabhakar, for keeping our blog alive.
    Wish each and every one of you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year' 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all a very happy NewYear 2011.
    Banu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the new year bring good health, happiness & prosperity to you all.

    Jeyam & Manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to one and all. Glad that Prabhakar has taken a resolution that he will be a better blogger this year. Others should cheer him up by actively participating.
    Hi naga & raghuram, where are you guys? Why dont you all peep in the blog and make it lively.
    recently I had been to Bangalore and met Srikanth, VasanthiNatarajan and kumaresan.Cudnt meet Meera and Ruksana.Shall send some pics shortly.
    Salem friends can plan for a get together shortly with one Bangalorian.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.
    Ranjani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear all
    I wish Pongal greetings to all of you.
    I am arranging a gathering here in London on 15/1/11, Skit, Pattimandram, Cinema quiz, Kids programme etc., I hope some of you may be involved in such activities over the globe.
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do post pictures of your program at our Reminisce 2009 blog site Ravi.
    Banu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Innaba ithu bejara pooduchu?
    reminesce 2011kku innum varaliyeppa?

    ReplyDelete