Friday, March 25, 2011

World Cup Update


India PM invites Pakistan leaders- BBC 

India will be playing Pakistan for a spot in the final of the world cup. I appreciate Manmohan Singh's gesture to use this opportunity to make some peace with our brothers and sisters. The hugely-anticipated match is due to be hosted in the northern Indian city of Mohali.
I am sure both teams will not disappoint us. Let the game begin. I have been having difficulty in watching the games online. If you have any recommendation please comment. Thanks.



Prabhakar 

4 comments:

  1. hi prabar,
    you ask about football,i can comment
    but sorry cricket,no idea
    anyway being indian in origin ,i support india.
    for ur info,today is tuesday after futsal n beer!!!!!!!!
    so cheers to u n rest of our buddies
    w.l
    naga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naga,

    Thanks. I wish I could join you for the Futsal and Beer event. Pls give my regards to everyone. I am not a cricket fan either, though will be following thje game online.



    Prabhakar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Prabhakar and Naga
    I am writing this after Indian victory over Pakistan and wil be playing agt srilanka for the cup
    I wish Sachin to get 100 in the final.
    I would like our class criket players and followers to start the discussion
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ra'Ma'
    Sorry couldnt folo discus!Sorry about Sachin.
    You too havnt writn about our victory?
    I remember you, bobo, sikka, ragu, barathi,? arun, ?guns, rajesh, ram K raj, senvel, ?reddy and others play cricket... Am I correct? Mention our class team players... can you?
    KaNa

    ReplyDelete