Friday, February 12, 2010

From the other side

As most of you know, I am back in Boston. What a change of scenery? Driving around in my scooter in Chennai , I thought it was little cold. Now I am dealing with 3 degree Celsius weather. There has been a couple of bad snow storms in the east coast of US and particularly in Washington DC (Natesh's white house is close by) , where it usually doesn't snow much. All said, it has been great to reunite with my family.

Now the A/C installation at the surgical oncology ward at Royapettah will happen in March since the Chief Guests could not make make it for the Feb date.

In the coming weeks Suma and Jeyam are also going to blog with me and we hope to keep the blog alive till our next reunion. Thanks Suma and Jeyam for your time and help.

Sorry no pictures this time, but I would like to share memories of a good tamil movie I saw during my flight. 'Quick Gun Murugan' is a classic movie and even if you dont get to see it, please listen to the soundtrack. Aunties on the dance floor is my favourite song.

Prabhakar

1 comment:

  1. Quick gun Murugan-Classic Movie????
    R U kidding Prabhakar?

    Pease don't punish people by asking them to watch the stupidest movie in the world. Unfortunately, I happened to watch the movie along with my husband on a weekend.Oh mann...it ruined my weekend.
    Mc Dosa and Dosa Maamis...Cowboy hats and guns...the height of ridiculousness!!-not worthy to write this big a review.I wonder why someone would be optimistic enough to re-make this movie from a telugu version!

    Managed to watch the movie by forwarding it here and there, just for the sake of seeing, to what extent someone can go in writing a bad script.
    Never watched a movie like this in my life.

    Hats off Prabhakar to you for your patience to watch this movie during ur flight journey.

    ReplyDelete